Case Dismissed: How To Beat Your Speeding Ticket is a 55 page e-book that reveals legal and proven way to beating your speeding ticket. To effectively use Jeff Mulligan’s guide you don’t need any legal training, memorizing things, witnesses or pictures. All you need to do is read the book. Then, you will be able to print out those legal cases that are relevant to your situation and find exact questions that you need to ask in court. Often, it only takes a couple of questions for you to prove that the prosecution’s evidence is without legal foundation (even if you were in fact caught speeding). In the Case Dismissed: How To Beat Your Speeding Ticket you will learn:
- The 5 most important things you need to look for on your speeding ticket,
- 8 basic legal rules that will help you in court,
- The one fatal mistake the prosecution will make, so you’ll be able to get your case dismissed,
- How to avoid the 7 mistakes that can ruin your case,
- The unique strategy of ‘Trial by ambush’,
- The first thing you need to say to the judge,
- 3 case-dismissing objections that you can use,
- Trial questions you need to ask if you were caught by a pace car, radar or laser,
- And more…
In short, Case Dismissed: How To Beat Your Speeding Ticket is a step-by-step plan that will show you how to win in court and avoid paying fines and surcharges of the speeding ticket.
For More Information About This Product, Please Visit:
Visit Product's Website
All orders are protected by SSL encryption - the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors like VeriSign and Thawte.