category: Self-Help, Mind & Spirituality

Number of Viewssort icon
by Tony Dosanjh
8.63636
(22 votes)
MindMaster is a powerful software and personal development program created by Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist Tony Dosanjh. This program uses subliminal texts and images to help you achieve your desires. MindMaster works by flashing powerful...
$39.95
by David DeBold
9.03125
(32 votes)
Have you been wanting to learn and develop telekinesis powers and other psychic abilities? Discover how you can unlock the true mysteries of the human potential in David DeBold's Miracle Mastery. This book/course will provide you with all the...
$22.00
by Joe Vitale
6.8
(10 votes)
The Awakening Course comes from the hands of the best-selling self development author, Joe Vitale. The course will teach you everything you need to know to achieve complete personal transformation on all levels and live a balanced and happy life....
$67.00
by Shannon Panzo & Richard Welch
7.93617
(47 votes)
An average person uses only about 2% of his brain. Unwilling to be satisfied with this statistic, people at ZOX have devoted 33 years of research into activating the dormant part of the brain - the remaining 98%. After combining all of their...
$197.00
by Eugene Fersen
8
(3 votes)
The Science Of Being In Twenty Seven Lessons is an inspirational book by a master teacher, Eugene Fersen. Within this 690+ pages e-book, Fersen explains all you need to know about the concept of the law attraction and how you can apply it in real...
$37.00
by Gary Evans
8.4375
(16 votes)
Do you struggle with marijuana addiction? Do you find yourself in an endless cycle of quitting and starting again? Are you like many others who just haven't found the right way to quit? Then now is the time to try Easy Quit Marijuana Audio Program....
$39.95
by Winsome Coutts and Jessi Hoffman
8.2
(5 votes)
Written by Winsome Coutts and Jessi Hoffman and illustrated by Anneli Asplund, Go for Your Goals is a three-part e-book that helps parents teach the principles of Law of Attraction to their children. Coutts and Hoffman are teachers by profession who...
$27.00
by Dr. Joe Vitale
7.71429
(7 votes)
The Book of est is based on a self-help movement that was extremely popular in the  1970's. It's a life-changing method of transformation that is a mix of philosophical thought from philosophy, psychology, Zen Buddhism and a number of self-help...
$19.95