Shoulder Injury Guide is a comprehensive, easy-to-follow for people who suffer from shoulder pains. The author of this book, Dr. Kareem Samhouri, physical therapy specialist, presents a total wellness approach in healing this type of injury. This is founded on the fact that most people practice healing the wrong way, making the recovery process longer. Dr. Kareem’s guide will lead you to the right way of eliminating shoulder injury for good.
Shoulder Injury Guide is an 88-page information-packed manual comprising of straightforward, accurate and latest information and instructions the author uses in his own training facility. By means of exercise, sufferers of this condition will be delivered from injury all the way to total recovery and freedom.
Through Shoulder Injury Guide book, you will learn:
- How to restore good posture and heal your shoulders
- Discover about the so-called ‘muscle substitution’ and ‘muscle guarding’ – find out how crucial these steps are in your rehabilitation
- Find out the ways to prevent new inflammation and restore normal blood circulation to your joints
- The proper exercise procedures so you heal well and avoid further damage
- The 5 crucial steps of shoulder strengthening
- A comprehensive shoulder rehab system for every common shoulder injury
- … And more helpful bonuses to make you feel better and fitter.
You can liberate yourself from further pain through this program and enjoy living your carefree life to the full.
For More Information About This Product, Please Visit:
Visit Product's Website
All orders are protected by SSL encryption - the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors like VeriSign and Thawte.