The Ultimate House Training Guide comes from the authors of the well-known Sit Stay Fetch Package. This 120-page e-book is fully illustrated and written in an easy-to-understand language. It offers combined knowledge of professional trainers and numerous case studies of clients.
In The Ultimate House Training Guide you will find out:
- What is the right reaction to 'potty accidents'
- How the incorrect house training can represent severe source of stress and frustration to your puppy
- How to use the power of positive reinforcement
- Which products can prove helpful in the process of house training
- 3 different proven house training techniques
- Solution to the most common problems related to house training
- And more...
All in all, The Ultimate House Training Guide offers sound advice for house training dogs. The techniques in the book don't involve any force; instead the authors emphasize the use of positive reinforcement. If you read the book and apply the techniques, you should have no problems housetraining your dog or puppy.