Max Workouts is a 150+ page workout manual by a formal competitive athlete and fitness trainer, Shin Ohtake.
His main philosophy is that in order to increase your metabolism and build lean body mass you need to follow a short, yet intense workout regime. His Max Workouts plan combines strength training, circuit training and high intensity interval training. It will get you off the fitness plateau and help you achieve and maintain a toned body without spending hours at the gym. So let's see what you'll learn in the Max Workouts manual:
- 90 days workout plan, with exercise that are scheduled out for you on a weekly basis,
- Comprehensive descriptions of all exercises, including number of repetitions and rest intervals,
- Detailed photos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do it,
- Ways to determine you current fitness level and choose the starting level of your exercises,
- Functional exercises for strengthening your whole body,
- How to do Max Workouts if you exercise at home with minimum equipment,
- How to measure your progress on a weekly basis,
- Nutrition guidelines that will make you look and perform better,
- And much more...
The Max Workouts manual comes with 3 bonus e-books and personal e-mail support from the author himself.
To order use these links:
Max Workouts for Women
Max Workouts for Men
For More Information About This Product, Please Visit:
Visit Product's Website
All orders are protected by SSL encryption - the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors like VeriSign and Thawte.